Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Sunday, September 12, 2010
A few things i've got up to over the last week...
- Took a plush ferry ride to Lembar, Lombok for 30,000 rupia. Highly recommend it...
- Stayed at Desert Point for 4 nights and spent $150 all up
- Watched a girl loose control of her moped and fly into a sewer/drain and scrape her face on the wall... sickening and hectic to watch, brought back a similar experience.
- Slept above roosters for 4 night and didnt need an alarm clock
- Ate amazing food in Seminyak
- Ate Mie Goreng around 10 times
- Had one hot shower
- Worn two t-shirts and two pairs of boardies
- Sat in this cafe with free wi-fi for 2 hrs sipping a coffee mohahahaha...
Monday, August 30, 2010
I've just arrived on the island of bali and have setup camp at Canggu for the next two days. Upon arrival at our villa I think we were all a little stunned at our place, i knew it was going to be sweet but i didnt really actually understand how good this place was going to be! easily the best place i've ever stay... and saying that without having a night passed yet. The marble kitchen, lounge and 8 seat dining table all fit in a nice little place beside the pool, whereas on the other side of the pool is another villa block with two bedrooms downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs, with each its own ensuite (with two sinks)... all of this is ours for the next two nights (maybe more) for around 70 each! BOOM! it doesnt get much better than this.
Lets hope there's waves tomorrow.... or I suppose we could just have a pool party.