Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Morning..

Monday morning goodness.
Tuesday morning flatness...




... as always the swell arrived with the start of a new working week which meant a quick 30min session before it was time to head to work, spewing. Managed to snap off a few pictures on my way home.

I think over the last two weeks i've managed to rack up around 3 half hour sessions! It sucks so bad and its making me wish my holiday would hurry up and come already! At the same time i guess im stoked i actually get to surf before work (even if it is half hr and freezing) as its sooooo worth it and i still managed to snaffle plenty of barrels in my grom wave obsessed mode yeww!

This morning the swell had dropped off and the winds have shifted but instead of heading back to bed i creeped around the rocks to watch the sunrise and take a few pictures, its such an amazing time of the day... and hopefully i dont take it for granted and become a sloth anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you getting back into it with the 50d. Some nice shots. I'm enjoying getting used to the gear I purchased off you.

    ReplyDelete